Located within the Audley Weir National Park, we undertook the complete refurbishment of the heritage listed Audley Dance Hall building. The works included major demolition and structural alterations to the building fabric with significant hydraulic and electrical upgrades, new amenities area, all in preparation for a new cafe and commercial kitchen.
The project also included the installation of exposed aggregate pathways, sandstone paved outdoor dining area with custom
The Station Refresh Program aimed to deliver improved customer areas and facilities at metropolitan stations.
The works completed at Sydenham Station included deep clean, painting and refresh of customer toilet facilities, new water bubblers, new seating, improvements to station security and lighting.
This project was for major stonework repairs to the external facades of the Eveleigh Locomotive Workshop, ensuring the collection of Victorian period railway workshops remains one of Australia's finest industrial heritage items.
Restoration and refurbishment to this heritage building included major work to the external sandstone as well as a complete fitout to the interior to become a café. Prior to work commencing, the site had been vacant, and after 10 years of neglect the building fell into disrepair.
This row of 1843 sandstone commercial buildings had five operating shopfronts whilst the the major internal and external conservation and maintenance restoration works occurred.
The former No. 4 Police Station is the oldest Police Station in Australia and is on the State Heritage register. As part of major base building restoration works involved major sandstone works, new slate roof, service upgrades and general structural stabilisation works, followed by a complete internal fitout including an industrial kitchen to accommodate a high-end restaurant